Inovative Logics, Dallas, TX.
Owner/Chief Executive Officer
Senior executive with initial hands-on responsible for fund raising, business development, company operations, the overall growth strategy, staffing, financial and organizational management, external communications, and marketing and sales efforts.
Optimatics LLC, Grapevine, TX.
VP, Client Services
Accountable for achieving the sales and profitability goals. Provides direction and leadership to technical support staff while responsible for the customer satisfaction and market share within the southern and southwest region.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Provides quality leadership for Optimatics’ internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding Optimatics Values at all times: inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others.
- Achieves the Region’s revenue and profitability quotas for Optimatics products as they are sold into all customer segments within Region. Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth.
- Directs the selling activities within the Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Prioritizes effectively and in accordance with corporate objectives.
- Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Sets the vision for the Region and develops and adheres to a business plan to attain this vision.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Special projects as assigned.
City of Dallas, Dallas, TX.
Chief Information Officer
Senior executive responsible for re-engineering the IS organization to deliver quality service, timely delivery, and staff capabilities while improving reliability and reducing costs. Lead the IT department’s operational and strategic planning and implementation of the affiliate-wide information technology (IT) program and IT governance (policies and procedures). Lead the City of Dallas in planning and implementing enterprise information systems to support both distributed and centralized business operations and achieve more effective and cost beneficial enterprise-wide IT operations.
Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District, St. Louis, MO.
Chief Information Officer/Director
Senior executive responsible for re-engineering the IS organization to deliver quality service, timely delivery, and staff capabilities while improving reliability and reducing costs. Establish a PMO to assist in the re-engineering and stabilization of major business processes, which will enable MSD to achieve its strategy of becoming operationally effective.
- In collaborations with other departments developed a three year IT strategic plan which enables MSD to leverage enterprise architecture and improve information technology efficiency, effectiveness, quality and Business Processes.
- Effectively implemented ITIL policies/procedures and aligning IT services to the needs of the business.
- Improved IT project on-time completions 80% by establishing a Project Management Office (PMO) to deliver strategic IT projects with more consistency and efficiency.
- Reduced property closing collections efforts by 90% and increased revenue 20% by implementing Web base title quote application.
Watlow Manufacturing, St. Louis, MO.
Chief Information Officer
Senior executive leading Global IT strategies and initiatives that are critical to achieving corporate manufacturing, distribution, and fulfillment goals. Planned and executed: business and operations strategy as a member of the executive team. Re-engineered IT organization and key applications to strengthen quality service, timely delivery, and staff capabilities while improving reliability and reducing costs.
Magnetek, Milwaukee, WI.
Director of Information Services, Drives and Systems Division
Provided executive leadership responsible for all aspects of strategic planning, and technology implementation in support of the Corporate business plan. Engineered the turnaround of IT performance and service levels. Transform IT into a strategic business partner. Manage and deliver multiple large-scale projects on time and within budget. Responsible for budgeting, design and day-to-day support of all technology.
Emerson, Racine, WI.
Director of Information Technology, In-Sink-Erator Division (interim)
Information Technology leader: responsible for identifying, implementing, and supporting technology opportunities that would profitably grow the $350 million appliance and tool division. Member of business leadership team; formulated emerging vision and strategies.
Johnson Controls, Milwaukee, WI.
Senior Manager of Client Server Development
Provided IT leadership for the design, configuration, implementation, and support of client server technology for the controls group. Established a project management portfolio, decision support systems and data warehouse.
McDonnell Douglas, St. Louis, MO.
Senior Manager Application Development, Electronics Division
Manage the lifecycle of automated information systems supporting business management and core organization objectives, encompassing automation architecture development, infrastructure management, ERP system implementation, helpdesk services, and strategic planning for implementing corporate technology initiatives.
Monsanto, St. Louis, MO.
Project Leader/ Systems Analyst
Analyzed, developed, and integrated voice-automated solutions within manufacturing processes, such as those for wafer inspection. Provided leadership to the computer operations team.